Campus Phone: (832)223-5000

Registrar Information

Registrar Office Staff

Jennifer Kipping

Kelli Evatt
Registrar Clerk

Phone:  (832) 223-5023
Fax:  (832) 223-5001

Office Hours:  8:00am - 4:00pm
Registration/Withdrawal Hours:  8:30am-11:30am, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
* Appointments are strongly recommended.

New Student Registration

For the 2018-2019 school year:

Parents must complete the online pre-registration prior to their arrival and bring all necessary documentation.

We will complete registration through June 14th on campus.  Appointments are strongly recommended.

Registration after June 14th will be completed off-site.

Location:  Lamar Consolidated HS, 4606 Mustang Ave., Rosenberg, TX 77471
Dates:  June 18 - July 27
Times:  8:30-11:30am & 12:30-3:00pm


Summer Enrollment

Please contact our registrar clerk Mrs. Evatt to set an appointment to register your new student.  Families will need to complete the online registration information PRIOR to your registration appointment.  Information regarding the online process as well as what to bring to your registration appointment can be found here or in the document list above:

Tours for potential new students and their families are given by administration twice each month, typically on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month.  Contact Mrs. Torres at (832) 223-5003 to reserve a spot.

** Guardianship: Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student at Fulshear High School.  To give guardianship to another person, the parent must complete the power of attorney form and have it notarized.  The person assuming guardianship must complete the acceptance form and have it notarized. Both parent and POA must have ID (TX ID or Government Issued ID).

** Dual/Co-Residence Affidavit:  If you are living in another person’s residence, you must complete the Dual/Co-Residence affidavit with the homeowner, and both the parent and homeowner must complete the form and have it notarized.  All documentation must be provided at enrollment. ID for parent and Homeowner is required (TX ID or Government Issued ID)

To Withdraw a Student from Fulshear High School:

If you know that you will not be returning to Fulshear High School please notify the Registrar as soon as possible so your paperwork can be prepared for you to take to the new school.  Obtain from the Registrar's office a copy of a Withdrawal/Leaver document.  The parent and/or legal guardian is required to sign paperwork and provide proper identification (government issued) in order to officially withdraw a student.

If there are any outstanding textbooks, equipment, fees and/or fines, the student must clear these prior to withdrawing.


Current students must complete a transcript request through Naviance.  Students have access to this program through ClassLink.  There are instructions on how to complete a transcript request within Naviance for them.

For students who no longer attend Fulshear High School, please follow these instructions:
When requesting a transcript, please provide the following information-
1.  First and Last Name        
2.  Date of Birth
3.  Year of Graduation
4.  Method of transcript delivery (Electronically or pick up a hard copy)
5.  Name of Institution for electronic transcript
6.  Address of Institution (for those who don't accept electronic transcripts)

All transcripts are ready 48 hours after the request is received. Transcripts may be requested by coming by the Registrar's office and completing a form, faxing your request, or by emailing the registrar.  

Picture ID is required to pick up transcripts, and will only be released to the individual.  If you are sending a representative to pick up your transcript, they must have the following:
      1.  Copy of your driver's license or picture ID.
      2.  Written authorization from you to release the transcript to the representative.  The written authorization must have the name of the representative specified.
      3.  The representative must have a driver's license or picture ID.

Student Information:  Current information is vital!

The importance of accurate contact information on your child is vital. School officials must have accurate information on each student, in case the school needs to contact (via phone, mail, and/or email) the parent and/or guardian. If you move (change address), change your phone number(s), or change your most used email at any time during the school year, please complete the Change of Student Information Form.  You must also include the following documentation with your change if you are changing your current address in the system.

     1.  Valid Texas Driver's license or State issued ID requires for ALL changes.
     2.  Updated current utility bill required for address change and Texas License must match Driver's
    current utility bill in CFHS zone.


Verification of Enrollment (VOE)

Verification of Enrollment requests are completed in the registrar’s office.  The student will need to sign up with their name and ID number on the VOE request log in the registrar's office. After 24 hours, the student should return to our office and pick up their VOE.  VOE’s issued during the regular school year are good for 30 days from the date printed on the form.  VOE’s requested during the last 5 school days are good until the first day of school in August.