Beginning of Year Forms
All annual beginning of year forms are online this year. Please click on the link above to complete your forms before school starts. Forms must be complete in order to access student schedules.
STAAR Results for 2015-2016 Wertheimer Sixth graders can be accessed online. Parents were emailed instructions on how to access the scores. Hard copies of the results were mailed on August 1, 2016. Please contact the office at 832-223-4100 if you have any questions.
Helpful Information About Wertheimer Middle School
- Beginning of year forms – visit www.lcisd.org and click on “Family Access” at the top left of the page to complete these required forms. Please complete forms as soon as possible. These online forms replace all of the forms that were previously sent home the first or second day of school.
- Car Riders – The only drop-off and pick-up point for car riders is the front of the school. Please do not pick-up or drop off students on the side or back of the building. This is a safety issue and procedure must be followed. No exceptions. Students will not be allowed to walk to Briscoe or Foster. Special permission will be considered with a parent note in advance. Notes must be turned in to the front office.
- Bus Riders – Bus routes will be available online beginning Monday, August 8. Logon to www.lcisd.org to input your address and find the bus stop and times for your child.
- Early Pick-Up – If you need to pick-up your child early from school, please call us in advance at 832-223-4100. This will keep classroom interruptions down and allow us to notify students during class changes. For end of the day early pick-ups, please be sure to call before 2:30 p.m. No early pick-ups after 3:15 p.m.
- Attendance – Attendance is taken each class period. Your child is counted absent if he/she is not present. The only exception is if your child is at school for any part of the day and turns in a note to the front office from the doctor. Parent notes must be turned in to the front office for all student absences.
- First Day Transportation– Be sure your child knows how he/she is getting home the first day of school. If your child is a bus rider, be sure your address is correct in Skyward. This is the address used for bus transportation. It is helpful if your child knows his/her address and an emergency contact phone number.
We are looking forward to a great school year. Our phone number is 832-223-4100.
If the line is busy, please try 832-223-4106 or 832-223-4103
Pre-AP Information for 2016-2017 Wertheimer Students
The PowerPoint that was presented at the recent Pre-AP meeting of current fifth grade parents is below.
Email letters were sent on June 15 to parents of students who qualified for Pre-AP.