Service Records and Transcripts

Service Records and College Transcripts

A new teacher to Lamar CISD will need to provide the following:

  1. If experienced teacher, teacher service records will be needed for salary placement.
  2. All original, college transcripts – both Bachelor’s and Master’s (if applicable)

Service Record Information/Forms

For experience to be considered for current year salary placement, the following forms MUST be received in Human Resources no later than your last work day of the current school year.

It is the responsibility of the employee to provide verification of all full-time experience earned outside of Lamar CISD. Experience acceptable for salary credit purposes must be earned in a public or private school that is accredited by an accrediting association recognized by the Texas Education Agency.

Please have all service records mailed to:

Lamar CISD
Human Resources
3911 Avenue I
Rosenberg, TX  77471

Click link below for the FAQ information

Please read carefully below.

For Texas Public School District experience, please contact your former district's Human Resources Department to provide you with a service record.

The following forms are used for private schools, out of state, and college/university (public or private) experience. We require a separate form for each institution and a separate line fo​r each year of employment to be completed by a school official.

College Transcripts

All of your college transcripts are needed for your HR file.  The transcripts should include both your Bachelor’s and Master’s transcripts (if applicable). 

  • The transcripts should be emailed directly to Human Resources at 
  • The transcripts should be mailed directly to –

    Lamar CISD
    Human Resources
    3911 Avenue I
    Rosenberg, TX 77471

  • If you have a degree from outside the U.S., you will need to provide an original course-by –course evaluation from a Texas Education Agency recognized foreign evaluation service.