Campus Phone: 832-223-5800

Registrar's Office


Monica C. Crane, M.Ed.
Professional Registrar

Javonna McWilliams (Ms. Mac)
Registrar's Clerk

Office Phone:  (832) 223-5819

CEEB Code:  440626

Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Registration Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM

How We Can Help

The Registrar's Office can assist in any of the following items.  Please keep scrolling for detailed information about each item.

  • New Student Enrollment
  • Student Withdrawals
  • Skyward Family Information Maintenance (address changes, email/phone number updates, etc.)
  • Verification of Enrollment Requests for DPS, Child Support, DACA, Social Security, etc.
  • Transcript Requests (via SchooLinks)

2022 - 2023 New Student Registration (Summer Hours)


LCISD Centralized Summer New Student Registration Dates/Information can be found at

The Registration Checklist (also listed out below) can be found at

Centralized summer registration for all LCISD new students will be conducted Monday through Thursday from June 27th-July 28th at George Ranch High School and Fulshear High School.

Regular campus-based registration for new students will begin on August 3rd by appointment.

2022-2023 Registration Information
(Begins Wednesday, August 3, 2022)

New student registration at RHS can be done electronically or in person. Please follow the steps below to complete the process.

Step 1:  Verify that your address is zoned to Randle HS by entering it here -

Step 2:  Complete the online pre-registration application -

Step 3 - (Electronic): Submit all required documents listed below to Scanned/PDF copies preferred. The process will then be completed over email through our office. (If you do not have access to a scanner, there are many free scanner apps available for smartphones. Examples of free scanner app options:  Notes App for Apple, Genius Scan for both Apple and Android)

Step 3 - (In Person):  Use the link below to sign up for an appointment. Walk-Ins will be accepted but only when all appointments are served, which means you could be waiting quite a while. Bring all documents listed below to your appointment.

Necessary Registration Documents:

  • Proof of Address: parent/legal guardian's current utility bill with service address listed (gas/water/electric)
  • Copy of parent's ID (ex.: drivers license, passport, military ID) 
  • Student's birth certificate
  • Immunization Record 
  • Withdrawal Paperwork from the student's last school

** Guardianship:
 Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student at Randle High School.  To give guardianship to another person, the parent must complete the power of attorney form and have it notarized.  The person assuming guardianship must complete the acceptance form and have it notarized. Both parent and POA must have ID (TX ID or Government Issued ID).

** Dual/Co-Residence Affidavit:  If you are living in another person’s residence, you must complete the Dual/Co-Residence affidavit with the homeowner, and both the parent and homeowner must complete the form and have it notarized.  All documentation must be provided at enrollment. ID for parent and Homeowner is required (TX ID or Government Issued ID)


Student Withdrawals

If your student needs to be withdrawn from Randle High School, you're able to do this in-person by coming to campus OR by sending the following information via email to the Registrar's Office:

  • Name of Student

  • Grade of Student

  • Student ID# (if known)

  • Student's Date of Birth

  • Name of the District/School your student will be enrolling at

  • Attach a copy of Parent/Legal Guardian's ID (Valid Driver's License, Passport, State ID, Military ID)


Skyward Family Information Maintenance

At the beginning of each school year, families complete the Beginning-Of-Year online forms to update any information that may have changed.  However, it is critical that all information is kept up-to-date throughout the year, including phone numbers, emails, and current address. 

Any changes that need to be completed after the Beginning-Of-Year forms close must be submitted in writing.  Please email the Registrar's Office with a copy of parent/legal guardian ID along with detailed information about what needs to be updated for your student(s).  

Proof of address is required to complete any address change.  You will need to submit a current utility bill that shows service address (gas, water, or electric only; no phone or cable bills).  If a utility bill is unavailable, we will also accept a lease agreement listing parent and student(s) or finalized home closing documents in lieu of a utility bill.  If you attempt to change your address through Skyward, the request will be denied until we receive proper proof of address documentation.

Document Requests for the Registrar's Office

Our office handles any documentation requests needed for the following reasons:  verification of enrollment form for DPS, child support letter, DACA documentation, social security forms, and any other situation that may be requiring a verification of student enrollment.  

Please note that requests will be processed within 1-2 business days so plan ahead to allow for time to complete the request prior to the time in which you may need the documentation.

For the social security packet pertaining to advance notice of termination of child benefits, please make sure you fill out the required information on the first two pages of the packet you've received in the mail and drop off the entire packet to the campus for completion.  You will be contacted when it is available for pick-up.  

Transcript Requests

Current students will use the SchooLinks application for any transcript requests.  To access SchooLinks, students should log in to their ClassLink account (button found at the top of the webpage) and look for the green SchooLinks application icon or you can log in here.

The Transcript Request area can be found in the "SCHOOL" button on the left side of the home screen.

Unofficial transcripts will be uploaded to SchooLinks for students beginning in the spring semester of the student's 10th grade year (after their first rank/GPA has been calculated).  

Transcripts should only be requested in SchooLinks for pick-up by the student if a sealed official transcript is required for a particular scholarship or program.

Seniors will also use SchooLinks to request transcripts for college admission purposes.  Those need to be sent directly from the Registrar's Office to the college.  Official transcripts will be sent during the senior year as students begin entering their application progress into their SchooLinks account.  More information will be provided by the College/Career Facilitator on this process in the spring of their junior year and throughout the senior year.