Campus Phone: 832-223-4200

Transcript Requests

Current Students
Please login to your SchoolLinks Account or click here to request transcripts to be sent to colleges, scholarships, or to pick up at the registrar's office.
Former Students
Please click here to submit forms electronically.
Requesting Transcripts
     Provide the following information:
       1.  First and Last Name
       2.  Date of Birth
       3.  Year of Graduation
       4.  Method of transcript delivery
            a.  Electronically to another institution
            b.  Pick up hard copy
       5.  Name of Institution for electronic transcript

Picking Up Transcripts
    Picture ID is required to pick up transcripts, and will only be released to the individual.  If you are sending a representative to pick up your transcript, they must have the following:
      1.  Copy of your driver's license or picture ID.
      2.  Written authorization from you to release the transcript to the representative.  The written authorization must have the name of the representative specified.
      3.  The representative must have a driver's license or picture ID.

Please allow 24 hours to process transcript requests for pick-up.

Please remember that universities and the NCAA Clearinghouse may take a minimum of 10 working days to process transcripts once they have been received.

NCAA Clearinghouse - you must register at the NCAA Eligibility Center and transcripts will be uploaded automatically.

Student Information: Current Information Is Vital

The importance of accurate contact information on your child is vital. School official must have accurate information on each student, in case the school needs to contact (via phone, mail, and/or email) the parent and/or guardian. If you move (change address), change your phone number(s), at any time during the school year, please complete and submit a Change of Student Information form and contact the registrar's office immediately.

     1.  Valid Texas Driver's license or State issued ID requires for ALL changes.
     2.  Updated current utility bill required for address change and Texas License must match Driver's current utility bill in GRHS zone.

The registrar's office will be closed for the month of July, however, you may request a paper copy of your transcript through the GRHS front office.