Campus Phone: 832-223-4200

Welcome to the GRHS Registrar's page!



Marci Macha, M.Ed., CSC
Professional Registrar

Vivian Rodriguez
Admin Assistant
(Se Habla Espanol)

Phone: 832.223.4219
Fax: 832.223.4201

CEEB Code: 445862

Office Hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Registration hours: 8:30am - 3:00pm

How We Can Help

The Registrar's Office can assist in any of the following items.  Please keep scrolling for detailed information about each item.

  • New Student Enrollment

  • Student Withdrawals

  • Skyward Family Information Maintenance (address changes, email/phone number updates, etc.)

  • Verification of Enrollment Requests for DPS, Child Support, DACA, Social Security, etc.

  • Transcript Requests (via SchooLinks)

2022-2023 Registration Information (beginning on August 3rd)

PLEASE NOTE: No new student registrations on Friday 8/19 and Monday 8/22. 

New student registration at GRHS can be done electronically or in person. Please follow the steps below to complete the process.

Step 1:  Verify that your address is zoned to George Ranch HS by entering it here: Address Verification

Step 2:  If you are brand new to LCISD, complete the online pre-registration application here:  Pre-Registration Application 
Note: if you have previously been enrolled in any LCISD school, this step can be skipped. Even if it has been several years.

Step 3 - (Electronic): Submit all required documents listed below to Scanned/PDF copies preferred. The process will then be completed over email through our office. (If you do not have access to a scanner, there are many free scanner apps available for smartphones. Examples of free scanner app options:  Notes App for Apple, Genius Scan for both Apple and Android)

Step 3 - (In Person)
:  Use the link below to sign up for an appointment. Walk-Ins will be accepted but only when all appointments are served, which means you could be waiting quite a while. Bring all documents listed below to your appointment.

 Registration Appointment

Necessary Registration Documents:

  • Proof of Address:  parent/legal guardian's current utility bill with service address listed (gas/water/electric)

  • Copy of parent's ID (Example: drivers license, passport, military ID)

  • Student's birth certificate

  • Immunization Record 

  • Withdrawal Paperwork from the student's last school

** Guardianship: Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student at George Ranch High School.  To give guardianship to another person, the parent must complete the power of attorney form and have it notarized.  The person assuming guardianship must complete the acceptance form and have it notarized. Both parent and POA must have ID (TX ID or Government Issued ID).

** Dual/Co-Residence Affidavit:  If you are living in another person’s residence, you must complete the Dual/Co-Residence affidavit with the homeowner, and both the parent and homeowner must complete the form and have it notarized.  All documentation must be provided at enrollment. ID for parent and Homeowner is required (TX ID or Government Issued ID)

To Withdraw a Student from George Ranch High School

If your student needs to be withdrawn from George Ranch High School, you're able to do this in-person by coming to campus OR by sending the following information via email to the Registrar's Clerk:

  • Name of Student

  • Grade of Student

  • Student ID# (if known)

  • Student's Date of Birth

  • Name of the District/School your student will be enrolling at

  • Attach a copy of Parent/Legal Guardian's ID (Valid Driver's License, Passport, State ID, Military ID)

This form can be used to submit the previous information: ​Withdrawal Form



Any GRHS student both current and former, click below to fill out this form to make a transcript request. Please allow 24 hours for processing.



Picking Up Transcripts
    Picture ID is required to pick up transcripts, and will only be released to the individual.  If you are sending a representative to pick up your transcript, they must have the following:
      1.  Copy of your driver's license or picture ID.
      2.  Written authorization from you to release the transcript to the representative.  The written authorization must have the name of the representative specified.
      3.  The representative must have a driver's license or picture ID.

Please remember that universities and the NCAA Clearinghouse may take a minimum of 10 working days to process transcripts once they have been received.

NCAA Clearinghouse - you must register at the NCAA Eligibility Center and transcripts will be uploaded automatically.

VOE & Other Documents

Our office handles any documentation requests needed for the following reasons:  verification of enrollment form for DPS, child support letter, DACA documentation, social security forms, and any other situation that may be requiring a verification of student enrollment.  

Verification of Enrollment (VOE) and Other Document Request

If you are needing to request a verification of enrollment (VOE) to obtain a student permit or license, or another type of document from the registrar's office, please use the following button. There is a 48 hours turn around on any documents requested. 

                                                      VOE and Other Document Request Form

Social Security Packets

For the social security packet pertaining to advance notice of termination of child benefits, please make sure you fill out the required information on the first two pages of the packet you've received in the mail and drop off the entire packet to the campus for completion.  You will be contacted when it is available for pick-up.  

Student Information: Current Information Is Vital

The importance of accurate contact information on your child is vital. School official must have accurate information on each student, in case the school needs to contact (via phone, mail, and/or email) the parent and/or guardian. If you move (change address), change your phone number(s), at any time during the school year, please complete and submit a Change of Student Information form and contact the registrar's office immediately.

     1.  Valid Texas Driver's license or State issued ID requires for ALL changes.
     2.  Updated current utility bill required for address change and Texas License must match Driver's current utility bill in GRHS zone.